[extropy-chat] Qualia Bet

Acy Stapp acy.stapp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:18:36 UTC 2005

As a probably off-topic side note, I recall that there is a 1000:1 variation
in ability to smell between different humans, and women have an uncanny
ability to detect extremely minute amounts of particular smells (such as
ammonia, perfume, etc) that men do not have. That's all I've got. All this
theorizing on consciousness has me in the mood of angels dancing on a pin.