[extropy-chat] This free agent is back online

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 07:00:09 UTC 2005

I am back online after a few difficult weeks. To make a long story
short, as of today I am no longer anybody's employeee, and am starting
my new life as a free agent. What comes next will depend on my ability
to turn knowledge and ideas into cash.
The change from underworked and overpaid bureaucrat to entrepreneur is
quite radical. But I find optimism in my transhumanist worldview:
radical change is not to be feared, but rather embraced and ridden
with fun like a big wave. Of course, while change is more good than
bad, one has to watch ahead, plan carefully, and constantly evaluate
opportunities and threats.
And this is precisely what I am going to dedicate myself to: I will be
a "full-time transhumanist consultant", operating via FutureTAG and
the IEET, and trying to offer clients pratcical advice on how to ride
the big waves ahead.
G.