[extropy-chat] Is there a book on everything?

Diego Caleiro diegocaleiro at terra.com.br
Wed Nov 30 04:58:03 UTC 2005

Mainly I need a book that makes al this things to be bended togheter on one's
mind. The point would be a book that is consistent, and have internal
dialogue. Such a book would bring a logically connected, internally coherent
sistem of thinking, that would be, intuitively, a good guide for thinking
about new things, making analogies, and etc...

But, some people, such as you probably, can trace all the path to analogies
and internal coherence within your mind, so why should someone make the job
easier for smaller mortals....

Diego