[extropy-chat] Nanowrimo, is anyone else here going to make it?

justin corwin outlawpoet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 05:36:03 UTC 2005

I'm 60k+, but in getting this far, I've noticed that the novel is
horribly incomplete and needs more work.

I also noticed that I ended up not interacting with the other
nanowrimo people at all. I should upload my novel for word count, but
I haven't even been to the website since early november.

--
Justin Corwin
outlawpoet at hell.com
http://outlawpoet.blogspot.com