[extropy-chat] BBC Series

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 18:20:48 UTC 2005

--- Olga Bourlin <fauxever at sprynet.com> wrote:

> This is sick and disturbing and, although political,
> I think it has to be of
> some concern to people who are extropians and
> transhumanists:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtml

That's one of the classical symptoms of Narcissism as
exhibited by both Mohommed and Joan or Arc. Or so God
tells me. ;)

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying." - Woody Allen

"Our hope of immortality does not come from any religions, but nearly all religions come from that hope" - Robert G. Ingersoll