[extropy-chat] Extropy, Political Viewpoint and the Future of ExI's List

Greg Burch gregburch at gregburch.net
Sun Oct 9 21:09:50 UTC 2005

Oh, how I long to write about this subject!  Somehow, though, I never seem
to have the time I KNOW the subject demands and deserves.  But I'm working
on it.  It's not that I don't have things to say on the subject, but I have
become EXTREMELY cautious about putting half-thought-out ideas into the
sphere of discussion.  Among other reasons, for those that are being
discussed in the "Futures Past" thread.  But perhaps before too long I will
write something here on my political ideas.