[extropy-chat] Extropy, Political Viewpoint and the Futureof ExI'sList

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 11 16:21:01 UTC 2005

From: Dirk Bruere

>I'm not sure that such a thing is required, except possibly on a national
>basis as a tailoring of Extropy to the local political scene.

I don't think you read my post to the list last week. You can find it in
the archives. It suggests a transparent ubiquitous concept.

>In such a
>case, every interpretation will be different.

I don't know what you are referring to.

>I don't think there can, at
>present, be any global political interpretation of ExI. However, that does
>not make it apolitical - far from it.

ExI is an organization, extropy is a philosophical worldview. Extropy is
not "apolitical."  I agree with Brett on our shared view on what politics
means. On another note, Extropy Institute is non-partisian.

Natasha