[extropy-chat] Jean Paul Baquiast - A propos du transhumanisme

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:48:59 UTC 2005

Somehow I don't see Jean Paul reading Stross. Perhaps he would enjoy
your books, especially the "education" of Matthewmark in Transcension.
I believe he knows the Spike.
Unfortunately on this list we *do* see too much "protestant rigor" at
times. This is especially evident when we discuss... oh forget it.
G.