[extropy-chat] Serenity: "...make people better."

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 16:41:03 UTC 2005

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Russell Wallace
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Serenity: "...make people better."

On 10/15/05, Giu1i0 Pri5c0 <pgptag at gmail.com> wrote:
... stop using the words "transhuman" and "posthuman".

I agree completely. And to those people who've been calling humans "monkeys"
and "primates", for God's sake stop doing it... - Russell

Stop calling humans apes and monkeys?  OK.  Stop calling
humans primates?  Hmmm, I don't see it.  Maybe.  Stop using
transhuman and posthuman?  No way.  Those are legitimate
and useful terms.  What would you substitute?