[extropy-chat] National Novel Writing Month - who's game to try?

justin corwin outlawpoet at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 23:04:17 UTC 2005

On 10/16/05, Emlyn <emlynoregan at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's my plan too, although we (my wife & I) did a test run last
> night - this is going to be around an hour a day if we don't worry
> about the quality of the writing :-)
>
> So what's limited participation? Are you going to push for the 50K words?

Well, It's National Novel Writing Month, which to me would imply
completion. I'm just going to try to be past 50k words by the
deadline, which will likely be far from a completed novel. To speak
nothing of editing and rewriting, which would push the needed
involvement much higher.

I'm just going to tack this onto the end of the day, pushing out some
personal recreation, because my schedule is already 'full'. If I were
a little more flexible, I might try to spend more time on it.

It would be nice to see a spate of good short science fiction come out
of this, I see the sci fi section of the nanowrimo.org forums is
pretty busy.

--
Justin Corwin
outlawpoet at hell.com