[extropy-chat] BBC "Material World" and other science programs (was: We need a sharper image...)

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Wed Oct 19 13:27:20 UTC 2005

Russell Rukin :

>That said anyone in the UK
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/tickets_materialworld.shtml these
>debates will be broadcast LIVE on BBC radio 4, six debates in all
>*Nanotechnology, **Medicinal Plants, **Bioethics and Gene Therapy,
>**Near-Earth Objects, **Food security and **The Politics of Water.
>*Tickets need to ordered in advance.**

You don't need to be in the UK to listen though, only an Internet
connection with audio software/hardware capability. This looks like like
a great series.

And while you are looking at the BBC web site, take a look at these
programs:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/

The science programs are a goldmine!

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD       www.amara.com
Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI)
Roma, ITALIA     Amara.Graps at ifsi.rm.cnr.it