[extropy-chat] three coins in a fountain, part 2: the bayesian angle

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 21:18:54 UTC 2005

On 10/20/05, Russell Wallace <russell.wallace at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd probably run this as an evolutionary simulation if I wanted some more
> definite answers.

Actually I'll go further and recommend it as an interesting sample problem
if anyone's looking to practise their skill in that area, or is intending to
teach or write a how-to document about it, or knows anyone else who is; it
packs a lot of subtlety into a small space. I'd definitely snag it if I was
teaching Intro to AI or something like that. Nicely coined, Spike! (No pun
intended :))

- Russell