[extropy-chat] ExI Website - Your Comments

Brandon Reinhart transcend at extropica.com
Fri Oct 21 04:58:33 UTC 2005

I had to randomly guess how to sub to this list based on experience with
majordomo in the past. Under "Resources -> Global -> Extropy-Chat" there is
no link to "how to subscribe."

I like the layout of the rest.

Bring back the magazine. We need a magazine. Maybe a webzine (collection of
writings from bloggers, etc?).

Brandon