[extropy-chat] remote control of humans

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 04:54:42 UTC 2005

Perhaps they could figure out how to use this tech to make

me act suave and debonair like Bond James Bond.  I have

always wanted to be cool and hip, but I don't really know

how.  We could carry a module in a palm pilot with a clip

for the ear, instant cool.  I could write a subroutine to help

cool people act like geeks, should they determine that

would be advantageous.

spike

  _____