[extropy-chat] Getting AId to people in need

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Fri Sep 2 01:46:57 UTC 2005

From: kevinfreels.com
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 6:30 PM

> Why aren't there C130s flying out of Baton Rouge dropping water and MREs? Where is the command and control center?

Iraq has taken a lot of our resources, hasn't it?

Iraq even thinned the ranks of our National Guard ... they are supposed to be here - not in Iraq - in case of national emergencies.

I have a first cousin (with a husband and son) who has been living in Metarie - just outside of New Orleans - for over a decade.  I sent her an email - hoping she will be an an internet cafe somewhere sometime - and haven't heard back from her yet.

Olga