[extropy-chat] Halliburton gets Katrina Contract

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Sat Sep 3 18:18:47 UTC 2005

Um. Didn't I just make that same remark - but with sarcasm? These kinds of
things need immediate work, not a months lonog bid process. There has been
no end run around the free market. It is there. Just start your own company,
do a better job quicker and do it for less and I am sure you will get all
the business. :-)