[extropy-chat] Re: Are dwarfs better for long duration spaceflight?

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Sat Sep 3 21:23:34 UTC 2005

On Sep 3, 2005, at 1:17 PM, David Lubkin wrote:
> [...] I have friends who are distinguished astronomers and friends who
> are apparent idiots [....]

(Camera zooms in on Harv's face while we hear his thoughts audibly on
the soundtrack.)

Hm.  I wonder which group I'm in.

On the one hand, I like to think that I am one of David's friends.

But on the other hand, I'm no astronomer.

(pause)

That would mean....

(thinking....  thinking...  thinking...)

(almost a look of recognition, then a blank look)

No, wait.  I've lost it.

(Shrugs)

(Camera zooms out to normal position.  Regular conversation resumes.)

--
Harvey Newstrom <HarveyNewstrom.com>
CISSP CISA CISM CIFI NSA-IAM GSEC ISSAP ISSMP ISSPCS IBMCP