[extropy-chat] Re: peak oil debate framed from a game theorystandpoint ?

Max M maxm at mail.tele.dk
Wed Sep 7 18:54:36 UTC 2005

Eugen Leitl wrote:

>>http://www.amminex.com/
>>

>That site is completely content-free. I see solid pellets,
>which is already bad.
>
>Is this reversible hydride storage? Temperature or pressure
>Lithium/aluminum hydrides, which would be useless.

Just after I posted, it appeared on Slashdot.

A bit more info there:

http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/09/07/1215256&tid=232

I should note however that DTU is a very respectable Danish University,
so I don't expect it to be all hype. They don't expect it to be in cars
anytime soon though.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/