[extropy-chat] Re: peak oil debate framed from a game theory standpoint ?

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Sep 7 21:16:27 UTC 2005

The market is too irrational and likely highly manipulated in my
opinion to risk much capital in it at this time.  Also I do not have
the requisite knowledge to responsibly engage in oil futures trading
nor the time required to obtain it.  That I am not so investing
doesn't say anything at all about my position on the question except
that I am unable to take advantage of it in this matter.   However. I
have gained 20% in the last few months simply by following my
prediction that any dip in certain oil stocks will be more than
regained in short order.  Nothing spectacular or very sophisticated,
just following the bouncing ball.

- samantha