[extropy-chat] National Sovereignty question

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 09:50:07 UTC 2005

--- "Lifespan Pharma Inc." <megao at sasktel.net> wrote:

> Not to drag out another piece of politics into this
> arena but it does
> seem to make a good case study
> relative to  some of the recent discussion.
>
> The USA has declared  Marc Emery an Enemy of the
> State much as it would
> a foreign terrorist.
> Marc Emery has asked the world to be his judge.
>
> Here we have a real example of  actions  meant for
> terrorists and
> murderers being applied to
> the act of "conspiring" to promote the production of
> cannabis in the USA
> being applied
> to a 10 year period retroacatively.
>
> The response the USA Goverment will get is being
> done tit for tat.
> The question is, will all nations  publicly state
> that they will
> subjugate their citizens rights
> to laws that are under dispute even in the nation
> state taking
> extra-national action
> in an executive fashion to enforce them.
>
> The question has been called.

This is OUTRAGEOUS! Life in prison for sellings SEEDS?
And he didn't even come to the U.S.? How many
foreigners has American Tobacco killed? Ok... I will
just leave it at that, although I feel a rant coming on.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson