[extropy-chat] Re: Famous author self destructs in public! Filmat eleven.

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Thu Sep 15 02:25:17 UTC 2005

I consider it boorish because:

a) It is a way of getting the last word long after anyone much is
still interested in the topic or has the relevant chain at hand or
interest in digging it up;
b) the prose is dense enough that considerable energy is needed to
deconstruct it;
c) such deconstruction and response will likely again be responded to
only after too long a period.  Recurse at will;
d) the topic matter is largely irrelevant to this list;
e) the manner of discussing it is largely sectarian.

- samantha