[extropy-chat] Nuke the Great Satan

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Mon Sep 19 15:21:16 UTC 2005

I wasn't finished....
Are you suggesting that we should only defend our borders after we have been
attacked?
Should we wait until the first jet drops it's bombs before we fire on a
squadron?
Do we wait until AFTER a nuclear terrorist attack kills tens of thousands
before we start protecting our borders?

In other words....do you, in your infinite intelligence have an alternative
that will be as effective at preventing the lives of hundreds of thousands
of citizens from being lost in such an attack?

Or are you the type to wait until after the attack and then complain that
the administration didn;t do enough?