[extropy-chat] Nuke the Great Satan

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Sep 19 22:31:26 UTC 2005

crossing a border illegally = murder?  If we kept all illegal aliens
out the economies of several states would probably be threatened.  A
lot of cheap onsite labor would no longer be available.   Would it be
better to regularize the process?  Sure.   But shooting people isn't
the way to get there.

- s