[extropy-chat] re: Madcap "runs into the rocks" !!

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue Sep 20 05:23:26 UTC 2005

MB:
>Sympathy for your pain.

I am sad but don't feel pain really because my family 'lost' her
32 years ago, when we left Hawaii and they sold her. Truthfully,
I haven't thought about her much until this last year, when boats
kept popping up in my life. Then this news- what an ending! Wow.
A spectacular  ending on the rocks is certainly one way to go.

At least she became famous in her spectacular end... ;-}

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/