[extropy-chat] rebuilding New Orleans

giorgio gaviraghi giogavir at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 20 12:44:59 UTC 2005

don't forget global warming
In a century part of the poles will be melted and all
coastal cities will be affected new york venice etc
to rebuild new orleans with the same criteria as
before would be pure folly when you consider that only
a few meters of permanent water rising can destroy
most of it
 let's utilize this opportunity to rebuild new orleans
with completely new planning concepts and criteria for
future utilization, including social issues