[extropy-chat] Nuke the Great Satan

Rik van Riel riel at surriel.com
Tue Sep 20 21:43:01 UTC 2005

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, kevinfreels.com wrote:

> Are you also saying that people who cross the border in such a way do not
> represent a threat to national security?

I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of people who cross the
border illegally are not a threat to national security. Generally
they are poor people in search of a better life.

Conversely, the majority of people who are a threat to national
security either cross the border legally (eg. the 9/11 hijackers)
or are born locally.