[extropy-chat] Nuke the Great Satan

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 23:01:02 UTC 2005

--- Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:

 You can look look to a
> 'policy which stinks
> to begin with' to see where attitudes like the the
> Bush
> administration (and your's) will land. A xenophobic,
> nationalistic,
> paranoiaic immigration policy that will sink the
> country in a
> myriad of ways.  Just watch.

Not to mention Luddism as public policy. If these
trends keep up, we may experience brain-drain in
reverse with many of our most talented scientists
going over-seas to study "forbidden" technology.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson