[extropy-chat] cheap alcohol

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 19:52:42 UTC 2005

Does it make any difference to the celebration of rising oil and gas
prices that it take a large amount of incompressible time and $$ to
re-tool for alternate energy sources?  Are we happy with perhaps
major economic suckage while the readjustment occurs?   I'm not.
Waiting for the crunch to get bad enough is waiting much too long in
terms of the amount of suffering and opportunity for attendant mischief.

- samantha