[extropy-chat] Continued from wta-talk: 'Beating Eliezer' ;)

Marc Geddes m_j_geddes at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 24 06:44:57 UTC 2005

>This actually quite funny coming from a Bayesian
>atheist.  How are your tiddlywink skills these days, Eliezer?
>
>The Avantguardian
>is
>Stuart LaForge
>alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu
>
>"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't >attempted to contact us."
>-Bill Watterson

Well, I think the Bayesian framework is definitely on the right track but seriously incomplete.  You see, I think *physics* causality is *not* the only kind of causality there is!  I've reached the conclusion that there are in fact
*three different kinds* of causality, and the current Bayesian framework only deals with ONE of them (the physics kind).  So if I'm right there are really three different Bayesian frameworks.  And no one has the faintest idea what the other two consist of.

Made no mistake my friend, give me a ton of cash and freedom to work on AGI full-time and I can take Wlison and Yudkowsky.  I can intellectually grind 'em down, chew 'em up and spit 'em out ;)

---

Please vist my website:
http://www.riemannai.org

Science, Sci-Fi and Philosophy