[extropy-chat] codes in scam letters

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 20:18:26 UTC 2005

The fact that the nigerian scam letters are still
going around long after everyone knows better is
evidence that they perhaps are being used for
something sinister.  We could be awash in signals
to sleeper cells disguised as spam, the modern
version of the WW2 radio broadcasts that carried
signals to the French underground.

spike