[extropy-chat] A few points of interest for future historians

Marc Geddes m_j_geddes at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 26 04:54:51 UTC 2005

>You will not the a lot of enlightenment from Mr. Geddes.   He is the
>very embodiment of a crank.   The whiney boastful tone of his post
>should have been a clue.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  Best of luck.
>
>- s

Any new thoey is bound to look very strange and rather 'crank-like' in the beginning.  I don't confuse conjectures with facts.  I never said my claims were facts, I say they're highly speculative *conjectures* ;)  And I don't make claims that are in blatant contradiction to known scientific facts.  That's the difference between me and a real crank ;)

---

Please vist my website:
http://www.riemannai.org

Science, Sci-Fi and Philosophy