[extropy-chat] a point

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 01:39:36 UTC 2005

--- Al Brooks <kerry_prez at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mike, you and I don't have all that much in common, but you
> understand things no one else will even listen to. Just for example,
> I tell feminists that women don't have to work, not that they don't
> work, not that they don't do very well despite women's problems. But
> a man is expected to work, and a woman isn't.
> Women don't hear me when I tell them that generally women want men to
> be women, and also remain men. A guy is expected by women to be
> aggressive yet gentle. When i tell women this their ears shrivel up,
> they go right into denial mode.

Quite so, but there is no chance to change it. Most women lack the left
brain rational faculties. You can't win an argument with a woman. Comes
partly from their upbringing too. They get taught that since it's a
womans prerogative to change her mind, that any opinion is as good as
any other, so the only one that matters is the one they have. When you
win an argument with a woman, you've lost. So you need to figure out
what your priorities are: to be right and to have your nuts cut off
next chance she gets to exact revenge, or just hand them over
voluntarily. They are going to get them one way or the other, and some
enjoy a little bit of spunk before they reel in the catch, but your
only other option is to refuse to play at all, accept what I say as
gospel, and just treat them as badly.

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com