[extropy-chat] A few points of interest for future historians

Marc Geddes m_j_geddes at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 27 07:05:43 UTC 2005

Right, I'm making this post my last *ever* philosophical/metaphysical speculation on-line.  From now on I'm determined to 'do an Eli' and only ever open my mouth when I'm absolutely certain of something and can back it up.  Kind of a shame I have to end my philosophy posts but otherwise people *really will* start to think I'm a crack-pot LOL

Any way, I don't want to get into a fight with the SL4 er's spike, my intension was simply to get up into the public record some comprehensible original conjectures that I'm *reasonably* sure about.  I've done that.  (See previous my post).  I felt the SL4 crowd were extremely obnoxious and arrogant and needed to learn some humility.  These conjectures of mine *should* stand up and when they are verified the Sl4 er's will have hopefully learnt to take their humble pie ;)

See ya

---

Please vist my website:
http://www.riemannai.org