[extropy-chat] one more message concerning Swiss American interview

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 22:58:45 UTC 2005

Naturally, you're right-- this tells what needs to be done. But sometimes a quick journalsitic note can be more convenient to read, no? Well, convenient to write anyway...

Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:The commentary in the way you present it isn't generally up to list
standards. Generally when we refer to some media item, we try to
provide a link to it online so people can listen in, read the article,
etc. Most radio shows today provide such online recordings, live
broadcasts, or at least transcripts of show discussion. We also try to
note who the people are by name, what groups they represent, etc., not
just "some Swiss guy". It is also helpful to add other links to other
POV or at least supporting what is being said.