[extropy-chat] A few points of interest for future historians

Marc Geddes m_j_geddes at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 29 05:06:49 UTC 2005

>You couldn't 'do an Eli' even if you intravenously injected a truckload
of nootropics.

>You couldn't 'do an Eli' even if you turned zombie and consumed the
brain of Stephen Hawking.

>You couldn't 'do an Eli' even if future scientists discovered a cure for
your condition.

>You couldn't 'do an Eli' even if aliens uplifted you to human-level
intelligence.

>I'm sorry to be blunt about this, but there comes a time when you have
to put up a sign, and people who aren't taller than the sign shouldn't
be riding the roller coaster.

Still haven't learnt your lesson boy? *sigh*

O.K, so I so admit I can't do an Eli but I can go into business, make a ton of cash and hire lots of people who can ;)

With a huge team of domain-specific experts and domain-specific AI's to 'cut problems to ribbons', I'd wager that even Eli ain't no match for that.

No one's denying your genius, it's your arrogance that gets up people's noses.

---

Please vist my website:
http://www.riemannai.org

Science, Sci-Fi and Philosophy