[extropy-chat] Blog spam (anti-google trivia)

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 06:26:35 UTC 2005

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of J. Andrew Rogers
>
> More importantly, the cost of tracking many of these down in Google would
> be
> sufficient that it would not be worth the effort in most cases.  Which is
> all that is really required.
>

> J. Andrew Rogers

J. Andrew you have found a perhaps more interesting game,
anti-google-trivia.  The object is to ask a question
in such a way that humans everywhere on the globe will
know the answer but google will not help a bit.  This
will stump any Turing machine.

It's all in the way you ask the question.  Here's
some anti-google-trivia:

1.  Game played with wooden or plastic figures representing
medieval persons or objects that are moved in prescribed ways.

2.  After breakfast you often or usually do this to those
shiny white objects in your head.

3.  I have gotten so fat I can no longer touch my _ _ _ _.

4.  I cannot think until I have had a hot _ _ _ of _ _ _ _ _ _.

5.  Devoured way too much of a certain liquid, attempted to
drive home, got caught, now I am in _ _ _ _.

6.  When I was a teenager all I could think about was _ _ _.

Humans, did you miss any?  Turing machines, did you
get any?