[extropy-chat] Blog spam

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Thu Sep 29 17:37:16 UTC 2005

I had problems with 6, 7, and 8. Not sure if my age plays a factor here. I
picked out the banana fanna and the reference to Archie Bunker's wife, but
couldn;t tell you her name without Googling. 4 was easy because I am abovy
KY and below MI. I can assure you that my 10 yr old daughter would probably
fail all of these just as a computer would. So the question ishow you keep
out the "smartest" machine while letting in even the most uneducated, young,
or ignorant real humans. Or should we even try?