[extropy-chat] An excellent overview of SecondLife from a futurist persective

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 08:01:54 UTC 2006

Thanks Neil for the pointer to Vivox. Their website does not say
anythong about availability of the software or service, do you know
anything more?
I have a TeamSpeak server and also use a Ventrilo server. The quality
is not bad at all, but I have not experimented with more than 10
simultaneous users.
G.