[extropy-chat] I keep asking myself...

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 01:15:44 UTC 2006

But when you get to seventy wouldn't you naturally want to see how much longer you can prolong yourself?

  >Russell Wallace <russell.wallace at gmail.com> wrote:
  As things currently stand, I wouldn't. If we get to the point where it's possible to live _and be healthy_ much past three score and ten, on the other hand, that's a different ball game altogether - and nothing in that idea is forbidden by the laws of physics.