[extropy-chat] I keep asking myself...

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 4 03:54:05 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Dan Clemmensen
> Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 4:42 PM
> To: ExI chat list
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] I keep asking myself...
>
> On 4/3/06, *Anne-Marie Taylor* <femmechakra at yahoo.ca
> <mailto:femmechakra at yahoo.ca>> wrote:
>
> >     Why would anybody want a copy of themselves?
> >

> Please look at your subject line, and your question answers itself:
>    So when you ask yourself a question, someone will answer :-)

Ja that is one thing you could do with a copy.  You could have a *really*
evenly matched chess opponent.  You could play some truly wicked gags on
people.  You could make your boss think you work 24 hrs a day.  If you
didn't mind risking the loss of the other you, you could have him or her
pull some wildly dangerous but entertaining stunts.  I can think of a
million uses for another me.