[extropy-chat] I keep asking myself...

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 04:10:35 UTC 2006

Samantha complained about "free association"; would it
be a sin in digressing to say it is clear by now
public schools have to be dismantled and replaced by
private/charter/homeschool associations? Teachers'
unions are necessary to protect the interests of
teachers, yet the unions shield mediocre & poor
teachers. So public school mediocrity is
self-perpetuating.
But if you'd like to think public schools can perhaps
be reformed then state how you want the reforms to be.
It's a worthy topic for many groups, especially for
those concerned with protecting sentient beings :)