[extropy-chat] infinite fun but finite tunes?

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 06:16:22 UTC 2006

There's a good chance you are listening to the wrong stations, Spike.
The great majority of stations, certainly commercial stations, seem to
have a date cutoff past which they don't play music - you know, 80s,
70s, 60s, some are bold enough to play 90s (not late 90s...). There's
plenty going on, especially plenty of hooky pop cringemusic, but you
might need to talk to a different demographic to find out about that.

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com   * blogs * music * software *
Music downloads are online again!