[extropy-chat] Evolutionary Psychology, Memes and the Origin of War

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Wed Apr 19 17:57:04 UTC 2006

I finally got tired of submitting this article a number of you have seen to
places that promptly went out of business.  So I posted it to the well
known http://www.kuro5hin.org/ site.  Folks there found (I hope) all the
typos and made editing suggestions, a number of which I incorporated.  It
caused a bit of a stir, most mentioned objection being that it is too long.

If you want to see it, you have to make a new account and click on
"moderate submissions."

It will be in voting till about 7 am EST April 19.  If it doesn't make the
cut, I will hang the cleaned up version somewhere else and let you know.

Keith Henson