[extropy-chat] Way, way, way over the edge...

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Apr 19 20:34:03 UTC 2006

On Apr 18, 2006, at 1:24 PM, Darin Sunley wrote:

> Exactly which part are you objecting to? Most of what I'm giving you
> is a qualitative description of the beliefs of a group of people. The
> question was "What is the Biblical basis for X"? I'm explaining,
> without going into an excessive amount of pendantic detail, how most
> Christians would answer that question.

As I spent considerable time as a Christian earlier in my life and
have read a lot of religious material I know for a fact that you have
no idea what you are talking about.  What the "average Christian"
believes  contains things that are problematic enough without making
stuff up.   Most of what you claimed is not remotely Biblical or even
particularly Christian as you yourself stated.

- samantha