[extropy-chat] Commentary: Does Karl Schroeder's opinion really matter?

Brian Atkins brian at posthuman.com
Thu Apr 20 17:02:51 UTC 2006

I've interacted with him a little bit, and find him to be worth chatting with.
He may be slightly uninformed in some transhumanist culture areas, but in other
areas he knows quite a lot, and can provide some insights. He's heavily into
philosophy, which alas I am not well equipped to delve into.

He's got a chapter in the upcoming Global Catastrophic Risks book that Bostrom
and others are working on.

Send him a message, perhaps you can also engage him.
--
Brian Atkins
http://www.singinst.org/