[extropy-chat] Extropian therapists????

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 26 06:53:58 UTC 2006

I agree with Samantha here.  There exist enough branching therapies to
actually compete with
Protestant church splitting.  I made this comment more than once in my
behavioral science classes.
One teacher/therapist took it hard and personal.

Terry

*****
Samantha Atkins wrote:

> Dunno if there are any "extropian therapists" but I would look for a
> cognitive therapist if you are after a psychologist type rather than
> some other form of the much overloaded word "therapy".
>
> - s
> On Apr 25, 2006, at 6:18 PM, RelocatableFem at aol.com
> <mailto:RelocatableFem at aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Looking for an extropian therapist in my area of Buxmont in the
>> Phila. suburbs.  Any help appreciated.   Sherry

"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program
[Southeast Asia/Secret War in Laos veterans, Allies, CIA/NSA,
and "steenkeen" contractors are welcome.]