[extropy-chat] The Business of Protecting Your Own Finances

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed Apr 26 19:31:49 UTC 2006

For human interaction with computer systems it would be more secure
to use biometrics combined with some guarantee I don't know how to do
that the biometric sample was acquired  "fresh" from a live
subject.   All this password stuff is obsolete insecure garbage.

On Apr 26, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Brian Atkins wrote:
> P.S. If you do think you are a victim of keylogging, I would
> obviously suggest
> not only changing your bank password, but also every other password
> or other
> important bit of info you've typed in the last several months.

With an active keylogger that is being monitored or reporting
externally this will do no good.

- samantha