[extropy-chat] The NSA's disclosures on UFOs

paul illich paul_illich at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 20:14:35 UTC 2006

Samantha Atkins wrote:

>On Apr 25, 2006, at 5:54 PM, The Avantguardian wrote:
>

>>There do seem to be a lot of reliable military UFO
>>reports as well as intercepted communications from
>>foreign military pilots regarding UFO encounters.
>>It is nice to see that the U.S. Intelligence agencies
>>DO take UFOs seriously although their official stance
>>is that UFOs do not SEEM to pose a threat to national
>>security.
>>

>Since military pilots are "up there" more often and around more
>exotic conditions and spend more time scanning the skies, I would
>suspect that a disproportionate number of such reports would come
>from military pilots.

So much more than the rest of us that they suffer more retinal
damage from radiation and 'see' all sort's of shit?

Paul
London

"One fundamental goal of any well-crafted indoctrination
program is to direct attention elsewhere, away from
effective power, its roots, and the disguises it assumes."
Chomsky, 'Deterring Democracy', 1992