[extropy-chat] The Business of Protecting Your Own Finances

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 27 00:48:54 UTC 2006

You are a dear Anne-Marie. I'm fine now :-)

> I was actually wondering recently what I should do regarding my
> computer.  I'm buying a new one and can't decide if I should put it on
> the internet.  I want to work on video and music programs and I'm
> thinking it's saffer to just keep my old computer for the net.  I was
> wondering what everybody else thought.

If I did not have to use my notebook for travelling, I might conceivably
keep it real-time and loaded with multi-media software for design work
only. But I cannot exist without access to the net. I'd probably put access
on my shoelaces if I could.

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc