[extropy-chat] LINK: 6th Alcor Conference on Eventful and Upcoming

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 00:17:35 UTC 2006

Monday, 31 July 2006

Hello all:

The 2006 Alcor conference comes in October. I just learned about it
today, and I took the liberty of adding to both Eventful
(http://eventful.com/events/E0-001-001214351-0) and to Upcoming.org
(http://upcoming.org/event/95307/).

You can visit these sites and pick up feeds about these social
calendar entries, and you can also import them into a variety of
calendars, both on-line and local. These two tools also export to
other non-calendar tools, such as http://del.icio.us/events.

I haven't decided to go or not, but I hope those of you who do have a good time.

--
Jay Dugger
http://jaydugger.suprglu.com